Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I live in NW Ontario with my 4 daughters and 2 cocker spaniels. Quilting is a major passion of mine both piecing and longarm machine quilting. I love scrap quilting and have been working on busting stash for a few years now.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Guys

The girls and I have 2 special guys that live with us. Data is 4 yrs and is Mikey's dad. Data is the Buff Cocker and thinks he's the man of the house and also follows me everywhere.



Mikey just turned 3 and is our little Mr. Goodtime guy. Always ready for action and always starving. Last weekend he was in the Argus Dog Show. His dad is retired from the show ring, as the above pic shows.

Shelley Whiteman did an excellent job handling Mikey. In the background of the second Picture is Kathy Lingman, owner of Birchcroft Kennels and Breeder of Ashenafay American Cocker Spaniels. Kathy has not only become a good friend but her care and help in owning her pups didn't end at the door when we brought them home.









Last winter was a long and busy one for me and I let the guys go longer than normal between grooms. They really had the shaggy look happening.



Heres a pic after they were groomed. I don't usually strip their coats but I think they still look pretty handsome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

You have beautiful dogs !

10:50 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Wendy, when I was a kid, my grandparents had two buff cockers, Butch & Blondie. They were such good dogs!

Judy L.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home