Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I live in NW Ontario with my 4 daughters and 2 cocker spaniels. Quilting is a major passion of mine both piecing and longarm machine quilting. I love scrap quilting and have been working on busting stash for a few years now.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Home



I've been longing for spring but spring won't arrive here for at least 6 weeks. This winter has been mild for the most part and lots of snow. I always like the look of nice clean snow, it makes my home look abit like a ski chalet. I live in whats called a housing co-operative which has worked out really well for a single mom. All of the maintenance is taken care of and we are encouraged to make our places our own. Which I have, I love colour so I've painted every room, some more than once, change is a good thing sometimes.



Thats my back yard, my view in the winter from my bedroom and living room. I can imagine that I live in the country without so many neighbors close by and yet I have the convenience of people close at hand too. My youngest has been making full use of the skating rink this winter as do many of the children and big children as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Wendy, Your home looks lovely with the snow. I'm sure it gets old after a while but it sure is pretty.

Judy L.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

How pretty ! Your home does look very scandinavian. You can send me some snow, we have yet to see any this winter.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home